Full-Stack Software Developer
Martin faced exciting, out of the box challenges on a daily basis, which helped to improve millions of patient healthcare outcomes.
Working in a high-paced agile environment taught Martin the value of rapid prototyping, test-driven development, and interative backlog management.
Term of Employment
January 2016 - October 2016
Ruby on Rails, SASS/CSS, HTML, React, Angular, PostgreSQL, Mocha, Chai, Capybara
Responsibilities and Accomplishments include:
- Working on all levels of the code base for multiple enterprise healthcare applications, always applying creativity and pragmatism
- Creating web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Working closely with product and design teams to define feature specifications
- Working closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Building something that dramatically improves patient care in Canada, the United States and beyond